Many of you will have seen the announcement from the ECB last week informing that a start to first class cricket is postponed at the earliest to July 1st.
We have also had since an update from there Premier League to advise that the recreational game is not expected to commence prior to or at the same time as the professional game and the Club will receive at least 2 weeks notice if there is a possible start date for us.
In the meantime Mike undertakes essential maintenance to the ground in accordance with ECB guidelines and Committee meetings are held virtually so we will be in a position to start if consent is given.
Please stay safe and the Club's social media channels are very active presently and would like to thank Carl and Josh for all their hard work in this respect.
Once we have any further update we will be in touch